Morning Fruit Roll
|Preparation Time||15~20 min|
|Baking Time||15~20 min|
|Ready In||1.5~2 hr|
|Pan de Slim||10oz|
|Dry Yeast||1 tsp (0.13oz)|
|Skim Milk||1 tsp (0.07oz)|
|Unsalted Butter, softened||3 tbsp (1.26oz)|
|Whole Egg||1 medium|
|Water at about 68℉||1 cup|
- Place the water and the whole egg into the mixing bowl first, then add the remainder of the ingredients including fruits and nuts.
- Using a dough hook, mix at low speed for 5 minutes, then at medium speed for 10 minutes, and finally at high speed for 2 minutes. Mix until the dough is smooth and forms a ball.
- If the dough seems too wet, add one or two teaspoons of the Pan de Slim.
- Place the dough into an oiled container, and cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the container and divide it into 4 pieces. Shape each piece into a ball and place them, seam side down, onto a sheet pan spaced apart so that the pieces are not touching. Let rest at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Flip the dough so that the seam faces up. Punch down dough using a rolling pin. Starting at the edges, roll the dough into a log shape. Dust the surface with Pan de Slim Mix, and carefully cut 3 slits about ¼-inch into the top of each roll using a sharp knife. Line up the rolls on a baking sheet, taking care not to let them dry out. Place them in a warm place for about 30 minutes until they roughly triple in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 400°F.
Nutrition Facts (per piece)