|Preparation Time||15~20 min|
|Baking Time||10~13 min|
|Ready In||1.5~2 hr|
|Pan de Slim||7oz|
|Dry Yeast||1 tsp (0.13oz)|
|Skim Milk||2 tsp (0.14oz)|
|Unsalted Butter, softened||2 tbsp (0.84oz)|
|Whole Egg||1 medium|
|Water at about 68℉||1 cup|
- Place the water and the whole egg into the mixing bowl first, then add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Using a dough hook, mix at low speed for 5 minutes, then at medium speed for 10 minutes, and finally at high speed for 2 minutes. Mix until the dough is smooth and forms a ball.
- If the dough seems too wet, add one or two teaspoons of the Pan de Slim.
- Place the dough into an oiled container, and cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the container and divide it into 9 pieces. Shape each piece into a ball and place them, seam side down, onto a sheet pan spaced apart so that the pieces are not touching. Let rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough ball to a circle about 3 inches in diameter and about ¾ inch in thickness. Place the dough balls onto a baking sheet, wrap with plastic wrap, and place in a warm place for about an hour until the dough roughly triples in size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pan in oven and immediately reduce heat to 425°F. Bake 10-13 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per piece)