|Preparation Time||15~20 min|
|Baking Time||25~30 min|
|Ready In||1.5~2 hr|
|Pan de Slim||10oz|
|Flaxseeds or Linseeds||1oz|
|Dry Yeast||1 tsp (0.13oz)|
|Skim Milk||1 tsp (0.07oz)|
|Unsalted butter, sofended||3 tbsp (1.26oz)|
|Whole Egg||1 medium|
|Water at about 68℉||1-1/4 cups|
- Place the water and the whole egg into the mixing bowl first, then add the remainder of the ingredients including grains.
- Use a dough hook, mix at low speed for 5 minutes, then at medium speed for 10 minutes, and finally at high speed for 2 minutes. Mix until the dough is smooth and forms a ball.
- If the dough seems too wet, add one or two teaspoons of the Pan de Slim.
- Place the dough into an oiled container, and cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the container and divide it into 2 pieces. Shape each piece into a ball and place them, seam side down, onto a sheet pan spaced apart so that the pieces are not touching. Let rest at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the pieces over so that the seams face up. Roll each dough ball into thin ellipses, and then punch down. Roll each dough ball so that it is about 6 inches long with even thickness. Prepare 2 loaf pans and place one dough ball into each loaf pan. Let it proof for about 30 minutes, taking care not to let the dough dry out. Wait until the dough roughly triples in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes at 400°F
Nutrition Facts (per loaf)