|Preparation Time||15~20 min|
|Baking Time||15~20 min|
|Ready In||1.5~2 hr|
|Pan de Slim||10oz|
|Dry Yeast||1 tsp (0.13oz)|
|Skim Milk||1 tsp (0.07oz)|
|Unsalted Butter, softened||3 tbsp (1.26oz)|
|Whole Egg||1 medium|
|Water at about 68℉||1-1/4 cups|
- Place the water and the whole egg into the mixing bowl first, then add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Use a dough hook, mix at low speed for 5 minutes, then at medium speed for 10 minutes, and finally at high speed for 2 minutes. Mix until the dough is smooth and forms a ball.
- If the dough seems too wet, add one or two teaspoons of the Pan de Slim.
- Place the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, and cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the container and divide it into 2 pieces. Shape each piece into a ball and place them, seam side down, onto a sheet pan spaced apart so that the pieces are not touching. Let rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a 10-inch diameter circle, place it onto a tray, and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes, taking care not to let it dry out. Prick the dough with a fork, then top with pizza sauce, along with your favorite ingredients such as tomatoes, salami, onions, and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 425°F.
Nutrition Facts (per piece)